Capitol Solutions: Our legislative event series
Why does public assistance policy penalize families who try to build prosperity? How can we change it to encourage earning and saving?
Why is 40 percent of state government spending left off the books and on auto-pilot when we face chronic budget deficits?
Why do people expect Medicaid to do a job it was never designed to do - covering long-term care needs?
How can we keep immigrant students in school and contributing to the skilled workforce Minnesota's future prosperity requires?
The answers to these and more pressing questions can be found at Capitol Solutions, our winter morning events series offering a closer look at the results we seek at the Capitol this year to move Minnesota forward.
Our Capitol Solutions lineup includes:
- Feb. 6: Family Independence Demonstrations
- Feb 13: Tax and budget reform starts with tax expenditures
- Feb 20: Long-term care financing
- Feb 27: Immigrant students
- March 6: Embracing a generational opportunity for tax and budget redesign
Join us and learn how you can help turn these priorities into reality this year.