Policy Reports by Subject: Economy
- Citizens League Reports:
In This Section
- Search the Reports
- Reports by Date
- Reports By Subject
- High Impact Reports
- Order Bound Reports
All the reports of Citizens League study committees -- as well as many additional policy statements, tax studies, and other documents -- are available in this online library. The reports are in pdf format with searchable text.
These subject listings are still under development. If you would like to help complete the listings, please contact Annie Levenson-Falk at alevensonfalk[at]citizensleague.org.
Some files are quite large and may take some time to open, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Securing Minnesota's Economic Future: A New Agenda for A New Economy (May 2000)
- From Jobs for Workers to Workers for Jobs: Better Workforce Training for Minnesota (November 1999)
- Preparing Minnesota for the New Economy - Without Leaving Anyone Behind (November 1999)
- Help Wanted: More Opportunities than People (November 1998)
- Compete Globally, Thrive Locally: What the Public Sector Should Do to Help the Greater Twin Cities Region Prosper (September 1996)
- Wiring Minnesota: New State Goals for Telecommunications (November 1989)
- Adaptability: The New Mission for Vocational Education (January 1986)
- Building on Strength: A Competitive Minnesota Economic Strategy (November 1984)
- A Larger Vision for Small Scale Agriculture (September 1984)
- Statement on the Metropolitan Council's Proposed Interim Economic Policies (August 1983)
- Workers' Compensation Reform: Get The Employees Back on the Job (December 1982)
- Comments on the Metropolitan Council 1980 Work Program and Budget (September 1979)
- Helping the Metropolitan Economy Change (June 1977)
- Strengthening Leadership in the Career Public Service (July 1973)
View other subject lists
|Economy||Health and Medical Care|
|Education||Land and Resource Use|
|Fiscal Policy||Public Policy and
The report library was made possible with a generous contribution from Jerry Trooien.